Season Four of the Walking Dead gave us many memorable, but one of the most memorable has to be the Tree Walker, also known as the Moss Walker. The Moss Walker was a rotting walker found under a tree by Hershel and Carl. The Walker, having it's lower half detached, was found laying under a tree with moss and grass growing on him.
Now with this amazing mask, you can be the Moss Walker this Halloween.
From the hit television series, The Walking Dead, Over the head latex mask has detailed rotting flesh and realistic moss on grass on mask.
Features: Includes: (1) Mask
© 2013 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved.
We offer FREE Economy Shipping on all orders. Expedited shipping prices are listed below and prices are calculated on order weight. Please note any deliveries over 8lbs can only be sent via a Ground Service, Expedited options will not be shown at the checkout.
- Order before 12pm (ET) and we will ship your order out the same business day (excludes weekends and public holidays)
- Click here for full information on shipping.
- Economy (5 to 8 business days): FREE
- Standard (4 to 6 business days): From $15.99
- Priority (3 to 4 business days): From $19.99 - Not avalible for props
- Express (2 to 3 business days): From $24.99 - Not avalible for props
- Next Day Air (1 to 2 business day): From $39.99 - Not avalible for props
- Return your product within 14 days of delivery (conditions and seasonal exclusions apply)
- Click here to find out more about our Returns policy.
We are Family Halloween Store and we love all things spooky and enchanting.. so much so we built a store! In all we do we thrive to make magical memories and we absolutely ADORE helping customers experience that rush feeling of when you pop on a costume and become THAT character! We aim to deliver high quality costumes, props and decorations that we source from around the globe and send directly to your door at (of course) the best prices. Ultimately our mission is to make sure the WHOLE family look the best (or the worst, sometimes the cutest) during Halloween, Christmas or any other time of the year.